|the indian mounds on the LSU campus|
A list of things you wouldn't think to ask me, but may chuckle at the responses to anyways (see part one over here):
- What was your most memorable childhood attire? Oh man I will never forget the spice girls shoes I had when I was 7 or 8. I remember they were blue and yellow and I think I shed a tear when my mom gave them away because they were too small.
- What is your diet looking like these days? Snapshot = mini eggs, pop tarts, frozen pizzas, chamomile tea, strawberries, more mini eggs, sour octopus gummies, black bean soup, barbeque chips and mini eggs. (sorry mom but it's exam time!)
- Guiltiest internet diversion? Don't say I didn't warn you about its addictive-ness but this game gets me through a certain sleepy afternoon class. Also watch out for the obnoxious sound effects. (credit to brit)
- What are you most looking forward to this summer? I'm going to have to admit it is a close tie between the royal baby and graduating with my bachelor of science.
- What is your oldest piece of technology? I am currently the proud owner / user of a beautiful pink lg chocolate phone. What? You don't remember those? Guys get with it, so hip over here it hurts.
- Random teenage memory? We used to watch every barbie movie imaginable on the way to and from school everyday. Gotta love younger siblings. To this day I still have the quotes circulating in my brain.
- If you were "granted a wish" so to speak, what would ask for? I have definitely thought this through already. I would request the ability to use the more money cheat code from the sims in real life. Things could get weird, but they could also get awesome.