Interiors, one // two // three // four pretty unrelated to the following list but awesome nonetheless
Things I like lately
- Five Guys Hamburgers et Frites and their new convenient location (late night "snack" HEAVEN)
- Designing my family's Christmas card >> studying
- Having those priceless moments when everyone goes around the table and says what they're thankful for. :)
- Watching snow fall outside the window without any of it actually covering the ground. All of the fun and none of the mess!
- Ferrero rocher boxes (cough danielle cough). Yum.
- The Mindy Project. Definitely worth picking up a new show for.
- Dare I say it, I think I might like long nails now? After shedding my crazy talons my stubby boy nails just aren't doing it for me anymore.
- Lindt white chocolate in jumbo size. Lets just say that the half life of that huge bar of chocolate was not very long.
- The fact that I'll be finished with 2 of 5 of this semester's courses by tomorrow!
- Nothing beats receiving a handwritten letter (in french!) from your far away best friend! And still being able to read most of it doesn't hurt either ;)