|lets play spot the photo bomber in the blurry photo|
Does anyone else really miss the Vh1 show Best Week Ever? I was obsessed. Without further ado, my weekend getaway in list format:
- Chicken nuggets abbreviated = nug nugs
- "K good night. Wait, i can't find my cat mask" - text from my little sis
- Running into my bff from middle school = just as much fun as I had back in the day
- Seeing your old stomping grounds can lead you to believe you are __ years old again
- Hobby Lobby will never cease to entertain me
- You do indeed require a microwave to make hot pockets if you intend to eat them within the next century
- Dressing like sailor moon can be okay. sometimes.
- Krafts, Korks, Kanvas and Kardashians (see what I did there? :p )
- Coffee dates and eating ice cream on the floor of unfurnished apartment dates are equally hip
- Puppies are endless entertainment, especially when you make up words to go along with their movements (example: "hay gurl hay")
- Sleepovers have no age limit
- Will Ferrell movies rock. If you do not agree with this statement please vacate the blog premises immediately.
And the clear winner went down like so:
Rando guy: "What sorority are you in?" whilst creepily placing his hand on my back
Me: Pahahaha that's not my style
Rando guy: "You're too beautiful not to be in a sorority" again with the touchy part despite my blatantly obvious curve-my-spine-awkwardly-to-avoid-him posture.