- Why are people awkwardly mean or rude on pinterest? I find the weirdest things in comments, like "gross" "this looks disgusting" "lame" "this is so dumb" etc. etc. Whatever happened to the good ole' if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all mantra?
- How on earth does anyone not get bored on the cardio machines? At my gym there are TVs with captions, windows to people watch through, AND I listen to my ipod simultaneously. Still die (of boredom) after 10 or 15 minutes, #ilooklikeawimp.
- In what way does the atmosphere of a library seem like a great place to have a chit chat with your friends around a table, or straight up answer phone calls? I wish there were rules posted just like at the swimming pool, and library lifeguards too!
- Whats the best way to make time for something you like to do but don't always have the energy or time commitment for? I'm talking hobbies and such. Struggling with this one lately.
- Does anyone else notice how often people use the word "love" to describe just about anything in blogland? Like OMG I love that item of clothing / recipe / photograph / diy / hairstyle / nail polish / typography / countless other inanimate objects. It kind of cheapens the word sometimes in my opinion. Not to say I'm not soo guilty of this one, just something I would like to be better about!
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Labels: question marks