|etsy print, a pinterest find|
- This ecard made me laugh, less truly is more!
- A diy "geoball" box, looks so neat! Added to the top of my "to-craft" list.
- Free wallpaper download with a fabulous quote. And this reminder is pretty great too.
- I'm dying to make this maxi skirt my own in the light heather gray. Waiting to come across the right size in the store, wish me luck!
- Some J.Crew Outlet picks: sleeveless ruffle top, a popover, paisley tunic.
- Casey's featured recipe had me at fruit tart but add whole wheat and low fat to that and we are talking really serious baking really fast. I've never made a tart before and can't wait to give it a go!
- Some new-ish (to me) blogs that I'm devouring lately: Natasha at paper crowns, Natalie at urban anthropology, and Allyson at Mimosas in the Morning.