|I found this little guy in my backyard one morning and couldn't resist the cuteness|
- On my flight the other day the pilot announced "good afternoon ladies and gentlemen first captain Glen Quaqmire speaking ..." followed 5 minutes later by a single "giggity". About half of the plane lol'ed.
- New Girl has become one of my favorite shows of all time. I can't get enough of Schmidt's character and I can actually manage to watch them many times over (which is RARE for me). If you haven't seen any episodes yet... what are you waiting for!?!?
- Dusk is the most perfect time of day, especially down south. I love that few minutes where the sun has basically set but the moon is out and super bright because its still kinda seeing the sun. (on a sidenote I have a pretty intense obsession with the moon. I would pay Richard Branson my life savings to bring me to outer space in a heartbeat.)
- My amazing best friend wrote a story about me... in french! It definitely made my day, she's the greatest :)
- There's something so fulfilling about finishing a project that you had previously abandoned. So far I have tackled a pair of shoes and started working on a cross stitch type thingy. One of my goals this summer is to go back and attack some of my prior "great ideas".