- This Stella and Dot necklace is too cute! If you're feeling bold and looking for an extra dose of coral try Anthro's Lophelia jumpsuit.
- Check out the Dutchess of Cambridge's style roundup by Vogue.
- A great reminder of what's truly important!
- I'm digging this seventies feeling funky maxi from ASOS. And even more funky beach cover up tunic from Trina Turk.
- Usually I wouldn't call myself an animal print kinda girl but this zebra blazer from Zara is the perfect scale.
- These little earrings (in blue) would be a great alternative to my regular studs.
- Take a look at Elsie and Emma's clutch made out of magazines! I'm feeling very inspired considering the (embarrassingly large) volume of clippings I possess.
- I'm really wanting to make my own chair like this one (maybe buy a cheap frame and redo the fabric?) Sounds like a mother daughter project to me ;)