- Awesome post by Elizabeth over at Delightfully Tacky. Great to be reminded that it is impossible and futile to attempt pleasing everyone!
- Molly from Urban Nester has a great outlook on the touchy subject of taking pleasure in materialistic things. (And check out her cute outfit!)
- I'm in love with this vintage Vogue cover.
- I'm thinking this would be a perfect gift for my little sister's fifth grade graduation, yes?
- This dress would be perfect for the type of weather we've been having up north lately. This one is so pretty and classic without being boring.
- These sandals rock my world. Completely ridiculous but yet so amazing. And in case seahorses aren't your thing (which they should be) there's these.
- The ever talented Elsie gave me an idea for a mini album using only song lyrics as captions and titles.
Just a Click Away...
Friday, April 13, 2012
Here's what I've been digging lately on the world wide web:
Labels: link love